Help Resolving Your IRS Problems
The IRS and the state have a legal obligation and right to collect taxes from you; failure to pay your taxes on time can result in the IRS or state taking steps to enforce the collection of your back tax debt. Penalties and interest accrue at a very high rate as well for every day that your taxes remain unpaid. This can cause your tax debt to grow, and even double within a few years.
It is important that you take action to protect yourself from the IRS. The longer you ignore your tax debt and IRS problem, the larger the consequences will be.
Here is a list of links to some of the most common enforcement methods the IRS and state uses to collect on your back taxes.
IRS Problems You Can Not Afford to Ignore
• Wage Garnishment or Bank Levy
– The IRS or state can levy a portion of your paycheck to help satisfy an unpaid tax debt.
• Tax Levy
– The IRS or state can take fund directly from bank accounts and other financial institutions in your name.
• Tax Lien
– The IRS or state will place a lien against your home, assets, and credit report until your tax debt is satisfied.
• Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
– The IRS can penalize a business for up to 25% of its assessed tax for the failure to pay their payroll taxes on time.
Fix Your IRS Problem Today
MyTaxHelpAttorney.com works together with tax attorneys, CPA’s, Enrolled Agents and other experienced tax professionals who can help you protect yourself from the IRS and State, and resolve your tax problem. Contact us online
using our quick form, or calL us direct at 888.601.7080
for a free, no obligation confidential case review.
Speaking with a tax consultant will put your mind at ease, and give you valuable insight on you legal options of protecting yourself from the IRS and resolving your IRS problem. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with your tax problem.